My Peacock Georgie and me above in picture
Hi and welcome to my page. I am Dana and am in
the picture above with my peacock Georgie who was
3 years old at the time.
Besides him and his 2 mates we also have Guineas
Geese, chickens both standard and banty, Ducks and
Turkeys. In all I have around 40 birds. I love each of them
equally. They all are very spoiled.
I live on a farm with my husband and 2 children. Our farm
has been in the family now for ohhhh 150 years are so. My
son being the 5th generation to live here.
I have 2 dogs and 2 horses to round out the animal population.
Come back often as I will add things such as what to do when you
want to incubate etc. I am just getting started here so have patience with me.
My Feathered List of Links
- Great place to go to for information
- Bird_Farms unofficial Web page
- Information on a bunch of fun people who love to talk to you chickens or not.
- Mac Mania
- Software sight for people with Macintoshes
- Fowlmania Farms Guest Book
- Please sign to let all feathered friends know of you.
This page has been visited by chicken lovers times.